I’ve been holding onto these jokes for a little while now — one a variation on a well-worn theme, the other something I don’t think I’ve quite seen before. Naturally, if you’ve seen something similar to the second one before, I would appreciate comments that can point to previous incarnations.
1. A variation on a theme
There are 10 types of people in the world:
• Those who think this is a binary joke.
• Those who think this is a ternary joke.
• Those who think this is a quaternary joke.
• Those who realize this is a base 10 joke.
• Those who just don’t get this joke.
2. Something else
I have discovered a truly marvelous punchline, which this joke is too small to contain.